1. Vote all incumbent House Members out of office in November 2010. Vote all incumbent U.S. Senators out of office as their terms come up.
2. Demand that term limits be imposed – not to exceed two (2) terms, consecutive or non-consecutive, for all House Members and not to exceed one (1) term for U. S. Senate Members.
3. All Congressional salaries shall conform to the national average salary. All Congressional retirement benefits and health care benefits shall be abolished. All Congressional Members shall be given a housing allowance set per the lessor of the average rental rate for the Washington D.C. area or $1,500/month. All Congressional Members shall be reimbursed for commercial coach class air travel; $125/day maximum hotel/motel expense; and $30/day meal expense when traveling on Congressional authorized business. No other travel expense will be reimbursed and no government or military vehicles are to be available for Congressional use.
4. Repeal the 17th Amendment. Two (2) U.S. Senators shall be appointed for each of the several States by each State’s elected legislature, not by popular vote.
5. End “gerrymandering” – irregular Congressional redistricting. Set all Congressional District boundaries to conform to established survey section lines per equal population per district or equal area per district. Once set these district boundaries can no longer be revised.
6. Amend the 16th Amendment.
Delete the current wording “The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.”
Add the new wording “The Congress shall request taxes from the several States. Each of the several State’s legislatures shall lay and collect such taxes at their discretion and shall pay to the U.S. Treasury on behalf of Congress the amount agreed to by the various State legislatures by the date agreed upon.
7. Abolish the privately owned Federal Reserve System** of central banking.
8. Abolish the privately owned Internal Revenue Service** (IRS). All taxes contributed by the several States is to be deposited directly into U.S. Treasury accounts so designated for each State.
9. Abolish the privately owned Social Security System** over a period of ten (10) years.
10. Demand Federal enforcement of the 1799 Logan Act.
**Note: The Delaware Corporation Commission shows the Federal Reserve Banks, The IRS and Social Security to be privately owned corporations.
Remarks: The Federal government of the United States is too large to succeed. “The Peoples” White House, House of Representatives and U.S. Senate are raging out of control with corruption, favoritism and personal aggrandizement. “We the people” are no longer represented. The result is a Supreme Court being loaded with political hacks. The 10 points listed above, or something very much like them, will save our Constitutional Republic by re-establishing appropriate checks and balances through the three branches of government as originally instituted by our Founders and will eliminate the blight of career politicians. Serving “we the people” should be an honor and a sacrifice; not a well funded license to steal.