I find myself wondering more and more often, how long it will be before the American people realize they have elected a President who hates their country? How much longer, in the unrelenting face of clear evidence, will we continue to delude ourselves into believing that Obama and his Communist organizers care anything about this country other than to destroy it?
Liberals across the U.S. hated George W. Bush and detested his Patriot Act, which eroded the freedom of American citizens while making believe we were being protected. Today, under the Obama Regime the erosion of freedom has turned into a cascading mudslide. From liberals – not a word – they’re fine with it as Chairman O is one of their indoctrinated own.
It amazes me that our liberal non-education system is so efficient at dumbing us down and erasing history that today’s lib, or conservative for that matter, is incapable of perceiving that liberalism, progressivism and communism were and are created, financed, maintained and promoted by the uber rich banking elite they claim to hate. The names most prominent in sponsoring communism throughout the world in no particular order are Rothschild, Warburg, Schiff, Harriman, Davidson, Ryan, Lehman, Lazard, Kuhn Loeb, Morgan, Israel Moses Seif, Goldman Sachs, Rockefeller, Jiullard, Stillman, Morton, Pyne, Baker, St. George, Sterling and Brevour . Any of these folks being generously protected by the ultra liberal Obama Regime that publically purports to loath them?
What is the evidence that Obama doesn’t care one whit about U.S. citizens?
1. For friends of O, Countless billions given away to friends of international central banking. This has become a tornado of wealth spinning into the coffers of families controlling the Federal Reserve System.
2. For the people, December, 2009 15.3 million unemployed (10%)
3. U.S. Federal deficit, December, 2008 $ 460 billion ±
4. U.S. Federal deficit, December, 2009 $ 1.85 trillion ±
5. Total U.S. Debt, January, 2010: $12,292,000,000,000 or $346,560 per every man, woman and child among the U.S. population of 308,500,000. A family of four now owes $1,386,000. Is your family good for this? Mine’s not.
6. Continue the Bush policy of destroying the value of the U.S. dollar. Borrow, print and borrow more with all interest flowing to the families who own the Federal Reserve System. The U.S. now buys its own debt (monetizes) through the Federal Reserve System (and pays interest on it) because no one else will. The amount of money the Obama Administration is helping international banks and friends make is incomprehensible. This is the largest transfer of wealth to the uber rich from the middle classes the world has ever seen. Globalist Obama makes G.W. Bush and his father look like small time, One World pikers.
The U.S. government is firmly controlled by the Federal Reserve System. The Federal Reserve System is controlled primarily by the Rothschild Bank of London (and we were taught we won the Revolutionary War with England). The U.S. government under Chairman Obama is just a short few, politically correct steps away from completely nationalizing all American banking. More than half of all mortgage holders in the U.S. are under water – that is, they owe more money than their property is worth. We are very close to having the U.S. government take over ownership of all private property in the U.S. What was that first plank of the Communist Manifesto? Oh, what the heck – let’s take a look at all ten, especially the first.
The 10 PLANKS stated in the Communist Manifesto:
1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communications and transportation in the hands of the State.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equitable distribution of population over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.
ANYTHING LOOK FAMILIAR IN THE ABOVE LIST?
Seeing some change your kids will be believing in?
7. The Constitutional protections provided under Executive Order 12425 issued by Ronald Reagan in 1983 recognizing Interpol were removed by Chairman Obama’s Amendment to 12425 with an Executive stroke of Obama’s pen on December 16, 2009. Under Obama’s Amendment any American citizen can now be searched, seized and transported by Interpol to a location having absolute diplomatic immunity. In other words, you could be taken from your home tonight by Interpol and no authority in America could legally stop it or protect you.
8. An amended Executive Order 12425 for the people while Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab are lawyered up and protected by the Obama Administration at taxpayer expense.
9. The link to this 12425 Amendment is:
I don’t include on our evidence list the health care raid on American freedom nor the Cap and Trade raid, nor the amnesty bill that will completely disenfranchise the American middle class via the “government dependency vote” because they haven’t happened yet; but I expect 2010 to be a big year for the Federal Reserve Families. Not so much for the rest of us unless you consider feudalism to be an uptick. I don’t.
This is not working out well for the United States. Reagan, Bush, Clinton or Obama; it doesn’t matter. They are all owned by the Fed families. They are slaves really, not leaders.
If you wish to remain free; as Congressmen Wright Patman, Louis T. McFadden, Henry Gonzales and Ron Paul along with Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Jackson and John F. Kennedy all said or are saying “No Central Bank” or “End the Fed”. It worked out really well for Lincoln and Kennedy, just for suggesting that American citizens ought not pay interest to private banks on America’s own currency.
Impeaching Obama is probably a good, though useless idea. Purchasing back the Federal Reserve System for $450,000,000 per the original agreement (still in force) and then suing the owning Fed families for treason, war crimes, crimes against humanity, embezzlement, extortion, theft, etc. would really be the priority.
Finally, I have found a reason I might even agree with a “world court” hearing. Let the Fed pay back the entire U.S. debt. They stole it. They can pay it back.